Event Series Intelligence: Esper & NEsper
- The tutorial is an introduction to continuous query statements and patterns for event stream processing.
- The short case study presents a solution to reporting rates and anomalies on a market data feed.
- The longer case study introduces the API and queries for solving a missing transaction problem.
- The PDF and JavaDoc documentation is available online. The reference manual also describes examples.
- Download Esper and browse the example code.
Please see the Getting Help section for instructions on how to get answers to questions, bug fixes or other support.
The Esper team is very happy to answer any questions or assist in evaluations. We recommend performing hand-on evaluation of the engine to learn if the engine meets project requirements, exhibits the performance required and is easy to use.
Please contact EsperTech for additional support, training and services for Esper
About Esper for Java
About NEsper for .NET
License and Trademark Use
Articles and Presentations
Short Case Study
Longer Case Study
Esper for JavaDownload
How To Contribute
Last Published: Oct 16, 2014